Wednesday, 4 April 2012

April 4th

On this day in 1962...
  • Peronist Leaders in Buenos Aires warn their will be a "fight to the last consequences" if Peronist candidates who won a seat in the March 18 election are barred from taking office.
  • The U.S. Department of Defense closed off a rectangular area 600 by 800 nautical miles centered on Christmas Island in the Pacific will be closed to shipping and air traffic until April 15 in preparation for U.S. nuclear tests.
    Aerial photograph of Christmas Island taken by a NASA Space Shuttle.
On this day in 2012...
  • I had lunch with my friend Jenni (cheese and bacon melt - mmmmm)
  • Our Bible Study group had lots of interesting discussions on John Chapter 5
  • Nellie and I finished off the vanilla mud cake, mmmm
All gone now
2012 sounds like more fun to me :)

2 comments:

  1. Nellie Chappell5 April 2012 at 00:05

    Please don't Tell My Dietitian re Cake and the Vegetable Chips I brought home to share Karen .... lol ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't tell if you don't mention the corn chips left over from my afternoon tea ...lol...

      Delete