April 3 - so what happened on this day in 1962?
I was born
Well a few other things happened too...
- The Number One Album on both sides of the Atlantic was "Blue Hawaii" by Elvis Presley
- The Number One Single in Australia was "The Wanderer" by Dion
- The Number One Single in the U.K. was "Wonderful Land" by The Shadows
- The U.S. Defense Department ordered the desegregation of all National Guard units
- Ecuador broke diplomatic relations with Cuba, Poland and Czechoslovakia
So what happened on this day in 2012?
- I hosted the Easter Morning Tea for the Social Club at work
- I had a lovely lunch with my lovely friends Fran and Sin Man
- My fabulous workmates held a surprise afternoon tea for me
- I had dinner at home with Audrey and Nellie - mmm mud cake, mmm bubbly
In my fabulous Manuhealii shirt with the card from my
workmates and beautiful roses from Marilyn
|



.jpg)
The Cake and Bubbly Tasted Fine ... mmmmm Not Sure My Dietician will Approve :-)
ReplyDelete